Does your anxiety suddenly strike and interfere with your ability to function?
You may find yourself becoming depressed and unable to carry on with your daily life. You may find that you don’t enjoy activities that used to be fun for you.
Anxiety and irritability often come along with trauma. It can seem like the world is a scary place when this happens. It can also seem like people are out to get you.
Does anxiety run and ruin your life?
The main characteristic of anxiety includes ongoing worry or thoughts that are distressing and interfere with daily living. Other symptoms can be:
- Difficulty breathing
- Faintness or Dizziness
- Rapid Heart Beat
- Upset stomach or nausea
- Avoiding behaviors
And now ask yourself:
- How often do I experience these symptoms?
- Do I notice when you experience them?
- Does it happen all the time, so I now believe that it is a part of your personality?
Working with me you can learn to:
- Identify and address self-defeating thoughts and unhelpful thinking patterns
- Manage your stress more often and more effectively
- Master effective coping strategies
- Understand and check unhelpful assumptions
- Build healthy boundaries
- Develop your inner resilience
- Improve your relationships
- Resolve conflicts and find a way to solve problems without them escalating
- Improve communication with others
- Improve the quality of your relationships